Saturday, May 14, 2011

Oh my oh my...

I have been a bad blogger haven't I :(
My mojo seems to of gone bye-bye lately but I have done a few layouts to share with you all.
First up is one I started weeks ago and have only just finished it.

This page was originally for a colour challenge over at Scrapz, but I never got it finished in time.
Next are a couple of digital pages I have done for challenges over at Soul Scrappers.
First one is for my quote challenge.
The quote reads.... 'Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy' by Norman Vincent Peale.
and the second one is for Mary's word challenge, the word was 'Sunshine'.
Next is lesson 5 layout for 'My place in the sun' album. It is all about R & R.
One of the thing we just love doing is going for walks along the beach, nothing better on a warm sunny day.
So that is all for now. 

2 comments:

Jolanda said...

I love all your layouts, Marisa. I have also lost my mojo a bit too - maybe it's the time of year!
I'm sure it will return soon though!!

Unknown said...

Love your page Marisa. Hope your album is coming along nicely.