Monday, November 15, 2010

I Can't Believe...

that there is less than 6 weeks to go to Christmas :o
Were has the time gone...the year just seem to go so fast or is that me getting older and can't keep up, lol!
So now I have a couple of digital layouts to share with you all today.
This first one is for the sketch challenge over at Soul Scrappers
Here is the sketch designed by Karen.
This is what I created...

I used digital kit from My Scrapbook Art. Now for this next challenge which is also running over at Soul scrappers, Shazza wanted us to create a layout about a celebrity hunk. Now this got me thinking has I just love quiet a few celebrities, it was a hard decision but I ended up going with Johnny Depp. I found this gorgeous photo of him (I think it was taken when he was a little bit younger), the sepia colour was perfect to use with the digital kit I had in mind from Divine Digital.
So that is all I have to share for now, take care until next time and thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: