Time just seems to slip away before I know it lately, and to think Christmas is only what 7 weeks away. Now that is scary isn't it, really have to get more of my Chrissy shopping done.
Well now onto some layouts to share with you all...
These digital layouts are all for challenges over at Soul Scrappers
I added some textures to the photos to give them a little bit more character.
So for the last challenge was to create a layout about your best friend. I decided to scrap about my mum :)
Over at Scrapz Sheree created a gorgeous sketch for the sketch challenge for this week. You still have time to get yours in if you are interested.You have until midnight Wednesday 10th Nov.
So the last layout to share with you all is one I created for 'How Much is too Much?' challenge blog.
Had to use:
- 10 staples (plain or colored)
- 3 paperclips (plain or decorative)
- ruled/graph paper
- some kind of tape (or decorative tape)
- some kind of office stickers/labels/flags/post-it notes
- pen or markers/highlighters
- hole punch (or decorative punch)
- use numbers somewhere on your layout
- and finally, some kind of typing (in your title, or journaling)
This is what I created.
Well sorry it was a long post, thanks for stopping by :)