Wednesday, August 04, 2010

It Seems That...

I am only getting a chance to post on my blog once a week, lol, well better that than not at all.
So I have a few layouts to share with you all.
First up is this weeks color room palette, here is the palette.
Now here is my layout, don't know if I got the dusty pink color right but I enjoyed creating this layout.
I did some hybrid scrapping on this layout, the butterflies. I also used calico material to make my flowers and used some buttons for the centers. Here are a couple of close up for you...
Next up is a layout for Soul Scrappers Quest 3, I was given a bag of goodies to create with, the more goodies you use the more points you get. The theme was love, so this is what I created...
I went a little bit wild with the ink around the edge of my cardstock, lol. The circles are all stamps that I have, really love the stitched look one. And yep I did use all the goodies in the bag.
Now I have my week 1 layout for the Scrap That Ad comp over at Scrapz. We had to create a layout after watching an ad video. We had to include the word Australia, a list, and some Australian ephemera. I wanted to use some very old photos of hubby and me on our honeymoon trip. The list is place we stopped, and my ephemera is the kangaroo sign which I did had hybrid scrapping like the wattle.
 Next up is a digital layout for the current sketch challenge designed by llina over at Soul Scrappers.
So that is all I have to share for now.
Oh before I forget why don't you join in on the birthday celebrations over at From Screen 2 Scrap lots of fantastic prizes are up for grab, hope to see you there...

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

Awesome pages Marisa! I love how your ScrapzBiz one turned out.

LG said...

WOW so much inspiration from just one post! You're amazing and very talented!