Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Challenges Over At Soul Scrappers!

I have done a few challenges over at Soul Scrappers
First up is Deb challenge THC16 is to sand your photos. I haven't sanded a photo for ages and thought this technique would be great on a vintage photo. I also made my own clouds, trees and sheep for this layout, now don't laugh will you...
I have to admit that I am rather pleased how this turned out. I used Jenny Bowlin and Carolee's creation papers, Basic Grey chip numbers, 7 Gypsies tag, string, brads, button, Maya Road owl and AC thickers.
Next up is my layout for Erika 'about me' challenge AMC16. We had to journal about how we want to be remembered.
 I hand cut out the vines from some Jenny Bowlin, Basic Grey paper which I stamped with a scrip stamp, and Paper Loft paper. A very simple layout has I wanted the focus on the journaling which reads 'laugh has much as you breath and love as long as you live. How do I want to be remembered! Well I think i would like to be remembered by my...kind nature, also willing to give a helping hand... fun loving nature, always laughing and joking...my love that I share with lots of people.'
Now for a digital layout.
For Wendy's challenge DC16 we had to twist a template and title. I turned my template onto its side and did some journaling in a circle.
I used digital elements from Maude & Millie kit.
So I hope you have enjoyed seeing what I have been up to.

No comments: