Monday, January 18, 2010

Shrinking Stash....

I have some more creations to share for the challenges for the Biggest Loser comp over at Scrapz.Biz.
The last of the challenges have been posted....all 17 days of them and they have been amazing, we do have a few extra day to complete has many has we can so I am hoping to get some more done over the next few days...I have been creating in no particular order so here are my latest creations...
For day 5 we were asked to make a set of cards we had to use a chipboard element, so this is what I created...

I also used a sheet of chipboard for the base of these cards.
Next layout was for day 3 challenge, it was to scrap lift one of our own layouts...

And here is the original layout that I created that I used for the one above...
 

 So that is all for now, hopefully I will have some more to share with you shortly...
Keep Safe!

No comments: