Monday, August 10, 2009

A Squeak...

when I talk, yep I have lost my voice. My family thinks it is great, haha mum can't yell at them but boy I try. Oh and the coughing, and I mean coughing up my lungs every time I cough, especially at night. I hate being sick!
Well even feeling the way I felt today I did get some scrapping done. This is my take on Janine's OTP challenge over at Read, Set, Scrap for August.
Criteria is to use a shabby chic style, 2 or more chipboard pieces and lace. Well I think I got it all covered. I covered the canvas with material for something different, I had a piece of gorgeous floral fabric that I wanted to use. I dyed the cotton lace with tea to give it a vintage look. Don't look to close at the frame it was the only one I had at home to use.
Here are a couple of close up to show the details.


This layout I did the other day also for a challenge over at RSS, Tracey set this challenge and we had to use 3 pieces of patterned paper, 3 same size shapes, a min of 6 hand stitches and this quote 'We Do Not Remember Days We Remember The Moments'. So this is what I created.
The background cardstock is actually a lovely mint green. Look at those chubby cheeks my grand daughter had at 3 months.
So that is it for me, until new time.

No comments: