Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I Am Sitting Here....

at my computer enjoying an ice block and thinking about what am I going to write about...
well I have a mental blank so I am just going to post the last 2 layout that I have created.
I create this layout using sketch #34 from 52Sketches...52Weeks. I have a real liking for Basic Grey papers at present, just loved the soft pink shades here.
This digital layout is for the August Theme challenge over at Ready, Set, Scrap. Had to use the word journey as a title and also had to have a subtitle, plus some metal embellie somewhere on the layout, which I used staples. I really love the purple/blue colour combo, and how sweet is that bird...
So that is all from me for now...
Don't forget about the RAK I have going, click here to find out about it.
So I will so until next time, take care....

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous pages and congrats on the guest DT spot! YAY :).

Anne P said...

Love your Journey Page, it is so cute. Congrats on the DT spot too :)