Thursday, February 26, 2009

I Know I Know....

I am spending way too much time doing digital layouts at the moment, but I just can't help myself. I am trying new actions on my photo editing software so I just have to create a layout while I am at it, don't I.....and as I have Corel Paint Shop Pro X which I can't seem to find a lot of tutorials on I have to learn by trail and error, lol, I promise I wont show you the errors....anyway here is my latest digi layout, the photos are of my grand daughter when she was 6 months of age, oh so cute...


Well now to get some hands on paper layouts done, I promise no more digi layouts for at least a day, lol....

1 comment:

Jane Ettia Jones said...

wow i am not normally a fan of digital (probably cause i can't do them) but this page is fantastic i love it