Thursday, November 28, 2013

A Recipe Challenge

I did this page for this month's challenge over at A2Z Scraplets.
So what were the ingredients for the recipe...
The colour red 
Material or felt 
Sewing
More than 1 photo 
Paint or mist 
A2Z scraplet
My sewing is in the form of a circle stitch stamp, hope this is acceptable.
I did go a bit Christmasy. I had these photos of Summah which I haven't scrapped so seeing has part of the recipe was the colour red they were perfect. So anyway here is my page...
Here are a couple of close ups.


Thanks for stopping by :)   

4 comments:

Monica said...

A beautiful layout Marisa- thanks for participating in the A2Z challenge.

Unknown said...

love your stitching and dangling bits...LOL!!! thanks for playing along at a2Z Scraplets

Unknown said...

Very pretty LO!!
Love the stitching and all the colors!!
Thank you for joining on on the A2Z challenge!

Belinda Scott said...

BEAUTIFUL layout!!!! Love your stamp too. Thanks for entering the A2Z Challenge :)