Sunday, February 10, 2013

I Can't Believe...

It has been over a month since I have posted here on my blog....
What a bad blogger I am :(
I have been very busy while on holidays painting the house, haven't finished yet still have a couple of room to finish and some outside steps. Can't wait to be finished, so over painting!!!
So I only have 1 layout to share with you all for now.
This months challenge has been posted over at Scrap The Girls, for this month you have a sketch for inspiration. First I will show you my layout.
I did tweet the sketch a bit so it was more to my liking. This is the sketch...
How about a few close up of the details on my layout.

CT's were supplied with sticky paper from Sawyer's Place for this challenge. See the ant paper and chain link one in the image above, these are the sticky papers.Now I am so hoping that I can fit in some more scrapping soon, life just gets so busy at time.
Well until next time, take care everyone ♥

No comments: