Friday, November 23, 2012

My Creativeness Has Vanished

I am at a total creative standstill at present :(
Have only created one page this month but even that I can't share with you at this time.
So what do I do to get back into creating?
I do have lots of ideas floating around in my head but when I go to my scrapping desk they all seem to go out the window and i sit there pushing thing around wondering what I am doing.
I have been under a lot of stress with things that have been happening at home and I think this has a lot to do with me not being able to create.
So I am hoping once I get my personal life all sorted I will be back in there creating again, well I hope so anyway!
So now everyone don't forget to get your entries in for the November Scrap The Girls challenge,
create a page using these colours...
teal
orange
and white 

Just love this combo together!

No comments: