Sunday, July 01, 2012

1st Of The Month

So that means that this month's challenge is up at Scrap The Girls.
This month you have to create a page using 'Black and White plus 1'.
Don't you just love colour combos :)
I had a play creating some chevrons on my page, seen so many page on the net that have used chevrons that I thought I would give them a go. So here is my page, what do you think?
Creating them in the black/white really makes them pop of the page, don't you think?
Played with paint on the background and made my flower out of tulle and felt as well.
The photo is of my oldest daughter Natasha when she when she was 4 years old, wasn't she a sweetie :)
Would love to see your page entered for this months challenge. Pop on over to Scrap The Girls and see all the lovely pages from all the awesome CT members for inspiration.

No comments: