Thursday, April 05, 2012

Week 13

Well for this week we had to create a layout using the April colour challenge over at A2Z Scraplets.
Here is my page...
I had the Sassy chip word in my stash for ages and looking at this photo it was perfect.
This is the colour palette...
I glimmer misted the feather I used and I was in a hurry so I used my heat gun to dry the feather...well that was a bad move. I had a scrap room that smelt like burnt feathers...yep I burnt the first one. So that will teach me for being in a hurry wont it, the smell hung around for ages.
I used SEI white washes paper, Glimmer mist: gumdrops, pink taffy & Cadillac pink. Journal It's by Star, feather, A2Z scraplet word, D-lish resin flower, Washi tape, Basic Grey: Porcelain paper, letter stickers & brads, Heidi Swapp plastic alphas, Heidi Grace pin, Making Memories fabric brad, string, staples, Queen & Co sequin elements, button & paper flower.
Thanks for stopping by ♥ ☺

No comments: