Friday, January 20, 2012

2 More Pages

I can finally share with you all.
First up is a layout I did for a blog post over at Scrapbooking Haven, so I decided to do a tutorial on altering chipboard. I have done this technique a few times, a layout with this technique was feature on Aussie Scrap Source last year. So how do you alter your chipboard. You wet it and pull the layer apart then dry it with a heat gun. The layers will curl up a bit and if they don't give them a helping hand.
So here is my page.
Some close ups...


Gives your page a more 3D effect and it beats having plain flat chipboard.
Also added hidden journaling.
So next is my sample page for my challenge 'what's cooking' over at Scrapbooking Haven Cybercrop.
My criteria is to use...
Paint/ink on your background paper, an altered piece of chipboard, brads, string and strips of patterned paper.
Love this photo of Natasha, she had real attitude...actually she still does, lol.
So that is all, hope you have enjoyed what you have seen.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I'm loving all the pages you've been doing Marisa!! Fabulous!!

You shouldn't be scared of the Webster's paper... you use them really well :-)