Thursday, October 06, 2011

Kaiser 'Little Toot'

Has part of my DT kit from Scrapbooking Haven I got a sheet of sticker form the 'Little Toot' collection from Kaisercraft. I looked that them and my first reaction was oh no I don't do male/boy page that well...
But after lots of procrastinating I finally got into it and created this layout.
I used a series of photos taken when my youngest son was 1 (many years ago now, lol) but I wanted one photo to stand out more than the rest, so I just matted this one to make it pop of the page that bit more.
I also used my trusted fingernail file to lightly sand around the edges of all the photo to give them that little extra depth.
Well after playing with this range of gorgeous papers/stickers, I really don't know why I thought I was going to have trouble scrapping it, funny how thing turn out isn't it!
Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: