Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Final Creations

for Scrapz Uni course. We were all sent an envelope of goodies from Heike. I got lots of Cosmo Cricket Togetherness goodies, plus a few other items. So we had to create a mini layout no bigger than 6'x6' and 3 mini cards...OMG I was totally not sure about this but I did a lot of thinking and this is what I created.
 I was rather please with my mini layout turned out, lots of layer to give it a 3D look.
Card 1 is 7.5cm in diameter, I also put a tag inside to write on, well all the cards have tags inside.
 Card 2 and 3 are 10cm x 8cm.
It was very difficult trying to place things on the smaller format on the cards. Oh well all done now, so it is up to the judges to select 2 winners out of the 14 finalist :)

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Great Uni entries Marisa!! Love the dimension on your mini page. Good luck!
Fiona
x