Friday, July 02, 2010

Some Layouts To Share...

First up is my DT layout for this months poster over at From Screen 2 Scrap
The criteria this month is to use the color teal of shades of green, have some metal on your page and block or rectangle style alphas. I have covered all the criteria and I was very pleased with the multiple bookplates with tags. 
Next is a layout I did for last months sketch challenge over at Challenge Heaven, lol, forgot to upload it in their gallery.
Also here is a sneak peek for a layout I did for the scrapbooking whispers over at Challenge Heaven.
Will be able to share the whole layout shortly, as soon as everyone has done theirs.
Now I have one that I did for the what's cooking challenge over at Scrapz.biz  The criteria was to use a vintage element, ink, stars, draw a border and a paint chip or make your own. So this is what I created...
Never used a paint chip before on a layout. I kept this layout simple, but not sure if I am really pleased with it.
Now has you can see from all of my layouts I have been busy using lots of my old stash, I really don't think I will ever get to be bottom of all my old stash.
Last but not least is a digital layout for a challenge over at Soul Scrappers. The criteria was to use a definition on the layout.
I used elements from Digital-Crea. My DS is such a shocker to get a decent photo off, so I just scrapped the not so perfect ones...
Well thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

LG said...

These are just amazing! Love all the layering, the color combination, the fun and adorable photographs and design

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous pages Marisa!!!