Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Giggle Boy...

I did this digi layout for the sketch challenge #5 over at Soul Scrappers, the sketch was designed by Tiffany.
Here is the sketch...
 
and this is my creation...
 
Kit used 'Boy oh Boy' from Divine Digital. This photo of my son Brett, aged 4 here (now he is 18) is one of only a few that I have that he has a cheeky grin, he was always pulling funny faces every time he would see the camera come out, even to this day he hates having his photo taken.
We have had a lot of rain here today and I think it has made my cats go a bit crazy, they are running around the house knocking things over...grrrrrrrrrr!
And this is were my big guy has ended up...
He has never gotten up there before...
Oh yeah we have these mushrooms growing all over our yard...
 
We are just about flooded in, if it keeps raining tonight we will be...
I do have another layout to share but it has been way too dark today to get a decent photo of it, so I am hoping that tomorrow is better for taking photos so I can share...
So until next time...

1 comment:

LG said...

hi hun! Thanks for your lovely comment at my blog. You are the sweetest.

That layout rocks!!!Love your interpretation to the sketch.