Wednesday, February 17, 2010

You Two...

Summah just loves Boo, has you can see from the photos I used in this layout. Boo will put up with so much from Summah and wont scratch her or anything. I was a little bit upset when I went to take the photo of this layout, you see we have had a lot of rain here over the last 24 hours and the humidity has been very high. Well it has affected the paper on this layout, it is all curling and limp :( so frustrating!
Well anyway here is the layout, I am very please with the end result.
 
I used We R Memory Keepers pp & alphas, Scenic Route chip tag, silk & paper flowers, made my own tissue paper flowers, doily, lace, price tag, walnut ink, Heidi Grace heart, Kaiser pearls, also made some curls to look like vines.
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

This is gorgeous too marissa even though the humidity might have curled it.I love the little flowers

Sheree said...

How lovely Marisa! Those flowers you've made look beautiful!

Sheree xx