Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Gosh Tuesday Already...

Time just seem to be slipping through my fingers, I can't believe that Christmas is just around the corner and I haven't started my Chrissy shopping yet. I keep putting it off, I know leaving it until the last minute as usual then the mad rush to get it all done. I think I will have to start making a list then getting out there and getting it done, sounds like a plan...but for those of you who know me my plans always go astray, lol...
Anyway I have a few layouts to share with you.
First this layout is for Krissy's sketch challenge for Wicked Princesses Cyber Crop.
This is Krissy sketch...
also part the criteria was to be inspired by party food as the colour scheme.
So here is what I created, photos are of Summah's 4th birthday.
The colour scheme at Summah's party was hot pink and her cake was a yummy mud cake, so I got my colour inspiration from these. I have seen so many people having a go at making their own vine flowers I thought I would have a go at them, so these are mine.
This next layout is for another challenge over at Challenge Heaven.
For the Theme Challenge you have to get inspiration from a calender, so this can be numbers, dates etc, also you have to have a tree on your layout and scallop edges.
So I had a play with my digital kits and created this layout...
The photo is of my grandparents on dad's side of the family, this is the only photo I have of them and my dad as a young boy, that is dad in grandma's arms. I used Bella Rustic Day Kit and for the life of me I have no idea who the designer is, so I am sorry can't tell you this.
Now look at this I played with the 'sharpen' filter, it has certainly made a difference to the image. Not sure if I like it or not, I like the softer tones to the one above. What do you think?
See I am still learning, still a novice at digital scrapbooking, lol...
Well that is all for now, take care...

No comments: