Sunday, September 20, 2009

I Have Lots To Share...

with you today seeing I haven't posted for a while...
Well first here is my entry for challenge 2 for the Project Fashionista Comp over at Wicked Princess. Criteria was to use felt, circles and this quote 'we are shaped and fashioned by what we love'. So this is what I created...
And here are a couple of close ups...

I have a couple of sneak peeks for you of the layouts I created for my guest DT spot at Wicked Princess as well...I got to play with this lovely kit 'Party Princess'...



I have to say this kit was a pleasure to work with. I created 3 layouts and I still have enough left over to make either another layout or a few cards...These layouts will be revealed over at Wicked Princess & here on Tuesday.
Now this next layout is for the Ebony & Ivory challenge over at Ready, Set, Scrap.

Criteria was to use green/brown and white colours, curved corners and a stitched border. I actually got to use my 7 Gypsies border punch for the first time, I have only had it sitting here for a few months unopened in it box, lol....not sure if I am happy with the end result of this layout but not changing it now.
Now last but not least I did a just because digi layout the other night, haven't done a digi for ages so here it is...
I used Royanna Fritschmann Kit 'Kindred Sprites.
So that is all for now, keep safe until next time...

No comments: